Adoremus: National Eucharistic Pilgrimage & Congress’ is coordinated by The Catholic Trust for England and Wales (CaTEW).
- All information provided will be used and maintained by the Events Planning Department of the Catholic Trust for England and Wales (CaTEW) for the purposes of the generation of statistics, and future event planning. If you wish to amend any of the information that you have provided please contact Gerry Kehoe at Gerry.Kehoe@CBCEW.org.uk
- Information provided may be retained for the purposes listed above. By clicking ‘Yes’ you are indicating you are happy for this to happen
(if you indicate that you are not, all information will be securely destroyed as soon as possible).
- The information you have provided will be safeguarded and maintained under controlled conditions, and will not be passed on to third parties.
- All payments are a contribution to the cost of the event, therefore are not refundable under any circumstances.
- This process is being operated by Jump Design and Print Limited on behalf of CBCEW.
- The main venue for Adoremus is at the Echo Arena and the BT Convention Centre (ACC Liverpool): Kings Parade, Liverpool L3 4FP
- The venue website provides excellent general information: http://www.accliverpool.com
- The website address for the Metropolitan Cathedral of Christ the King http://www.liverpoolmetrocathedral.org.uk
- Liverpool Convention Bureau which have built a dedicated booking page for this event and can be found: https://aws.passkey.com/event/49170718/owner/9277473/home.
- There is a hostel that has recently come to our attention that is a cheap alternative: http://www.yha.org.uk/hostel/liverpool.
- If you/or someone who is attending has mobility/access needs, or any other additional needs, we will do our absolute best to accommodate them, within the safety limits set by the venue.
- You are welcome to bring your own lunch or use the extensive available catering outlets.
- The Bishops Conference website has further information on Adoremus www.catholicnews.org.uk/adoremus2018